Thursday 9 September 2010

Portnoy Leaves Dream Theater


Just thought I'd post this, as Mike's statement reads a little like someone else's and shares most exactly the same sentiments...
...sadly I must say that at this particular moment, my heart is not with Dream Theater, and I would simply be “going through the motions,” and would honestly NOT be true to myself if I stayed for the sake of obligation...While it truly hurts for me to even think of a Dream Theater without Mike Portnoy... I do not want to stand in their way...I wish the guys the best...
Incidentally, there's already a couple of 'wish lists' on a forum or two, that are mentioning Chamberlin as a suitable replacement...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but Dream Theater sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I think they have a peculiar charm & Mike is certainly no slouch at the drums.

    ReplyDelete